Monday, June 30, 2008

Flying out tomorrow

It's really here! We are leaving the campus of William Carey International University tomorrow around noon and flying out at 5:00pm (pacific time). So far, everything is a-go for Team Russia. I am a mix of emotions! I really don't know what to expect. God has a plan for us. I'm not sure why we are chosen to go to Russia, why our team was placed together, or why we were placed in the city where we'll live. But I know we'll find out in due time. God knows the answer, and we trust Him and His plan. And I couldn't be more excited! Thank you so much for everything and for your interest in my adventures and my blog. I'll add more when I can,
Oh..... Team Kazakhstan will not fly out as scheduled on Wednesday. Their visas have not cleared with the embassy, so they will stay in California a few extra days to play the 'wait and see game'. I pray that God speaks to the officials in Kazakhstan and it works out so that our friends may witness, mission and teach.

Love in Christ,
Kim

No comments: