Thursday, June 26, 2008

Almost finished with training

The week is slowly coming to an end, and we are learning a lot. There is definitely a big culture difference! The weather is beautiful now. Sunny and warm, but not hot. At night, we sleep with the windows open (no AC) but it feels great. During my practice session yesterday, I actually made the "students" do a science lab. Ironic, huh? haha
We've been exploring the city of Pasadena, and it is quite interesting a beautiful. I have taken a few pictures that I'd like to post on snapfish before I leave. I'll write more later when I can about our computer and phone monitoring while in Russia. Basically, there is no privacy, so I can't give anything specifics about what we're doing, money, or religion. I'll still have the use of my cell phone until Tuesday, so feel free to call or text me!

Love in Christ,
Kim

No comments: